Monday, May 14, 2012

Summertime

I just finished the first semester of my Graphic Design certificate program at MassArt.
Pheew.. I did not realize that I had not updated my blog since I started classes.
I have been really busy with school, but I did manage to sneak in a few art projects during the semester:

http://www.facebook.com/TheNankerPhelge
I did an illustration for the band The Nanker Phelge
(Meerkat and Wombat)


I just recently finishes a quick illustration for a Paul Frank Contest:

http://www.paulfrank.com/art_attack/rate/entry/250

This summer I will be practicing my newly learned graphic design skills by trying to put a short comic book together. I'm also planning on getting some more stickers, buttons and prints. My inventory is so low right now I only had about 10 prints and 10 buttons to sell at the FPAC spring art walk, whoops!

Back to the drawing board for the summer.
I will be doing the Boston Arts Festival and FPAC open studios before I go back to school in the fall.
see you then.

-Jen

No comments: