Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Winter Wonders

A big thanks to everyone that made it out to the FPAC fall open studios.
It was great to see all the old faces (and some new ones).
It is always nice to meet other artists and catch-up.
Below are some images from open studios, if you were not able to make it.
 


This year I will be showing my work at the
RISD HOLIDAY SALE – SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2014

I usually do not do any sales around the holidays. I have been using the time to catch up on illustration commissions and take a little break between work and classes. This year Nicole of Honeydew Studio asked me to split a table with her and I figured I could not pass-up the opportunity.

Hopefully I will have some more Life Science wordless card games printed out by then as well as some new business cards and prints.





No comments: